§ 49.01. Definitions.
In this chapter:
(1) "Alcohol concentration" means the number of grams of alcohol per:
(A) 210 liters of breath;
(B) 100 milliliters of blood; or
(C) 67 milliliters of urine.
(2) "Intoxicated" means:
(A) not having the normal use of mental or physical faculties by reason of the introduction of alcohol, a controlled substance, a drug, a dangerous drug, a combination of two or more of those substances, or any other substance into the body; or
(B) having an alcohol concentration of 0.08 or more.
(3) "Motor vehicle" has the meaning assigned by Section 32.34(a).
(4) "Watercraft" means a vessel, one or more water skis, an aquaplane, or another device used for transporting or carrying a person on water, other than a device propelled only by the current of water.
(5) "Amusement ride" has the meaning assigned by Section 2151.002, Occupations Code.
(6) "Mobile amusement ride" has the meaning assigned by Section 2151.002, Occupations Code.